- Ability to fill working manager role, responsible for supervising plant maintenance and purchasing activities.
- Adherence to safety regulations.
- Ensure proper functioning and maintenance of facility and grounds.
- Perform inspections on plant equipment required by State, Federal and Local agencies.
- Ability to understand a Freon screw system.
- Ability to work in an on-call environment.
- Revise and manage a PM schedule. Follow prescribed schedules and priorities, responding to emergency maintenance calls following generally accepted maintenance practices.
- Keep all records updated for regular scheduling of service to vehicles and equipment.
- Supervise plant maintenance services provided for production and administrative facilities including scheduled checking of security and vendor oversight.
- Set up appointments with outside contractors for service work.
- Appropriately manage vendors for sprinkler and high and low pressure steam systems, plumbing, etc.
- Responsible for ordering parts and maintain proper stock inventory. Check prices and purchase most economically.
- Work in collaboration with plant management for building of cap ex project requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in plant maintenance supervisory position, Waste Water and Refrigeration. Additional leadership experience a plus.
- Basic HVAC knowledge.
- Good communication and follow-through skills, mentoring and developing maintenance and purchasing teams.
- Prefer Associate Technical degree in a related field or equivalent job experience.