ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Supervise day-to-day inside sales and activities of Employment Coordinators(s) and Branch Administrator.
- Monitor performance of Employment Coordinators and other branch level employees, and issue performance reviews or discipline in accordance with AM&PM company practices and policies as necessary.
- Develop and execute branch specific recruiting strategies to target and place employees for staffing assignments.
- Manage overall inside sales at branch level to meet quarterly goals.
- Manage hiring process by sourcing and interviewing candidates, offering and negotiating positions, credentialing and on-boarding both internal and external new hires.
- Process client job orders, which includes presenting qualified candidates to customers and maintaining exceptional customer service skills.
- Execute bill and pay rate negotiations with employees and clients, based on customer job orders.
- Drive revenue by reaching all daily, weekly and monthly goals with customers.
- Contact prospective and current customers through multiple channels such as telephone, client site visits and email to develop business.
- Assist in payroll processing to ensure all branch employees are paid correctly in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for sourcing, selecting and training new internal staff members.
- Track recruitment and marketing results.
- Assist in development of internal branch team.
- Maintain pool of potential candidates and employee assignments to coordinate retention efforts and extension of assignments.
- Ensure that company policies, procedures and guidelines are followed to prevent harassment, discrimination, and retaliation.
- Follow wage and hour regulations.
- Maintain excellent listening, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Consistently demonstrate sense of urgency in processing all day-to-day tasks within the branch.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two (2) or more years Sales and Customer Service experience.
- Minimum of six (6) or more months in recruiting role.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365.
- Previous management experience in professional environment.
- Required to talk, hear and read with close vision.
- Often required to sit and use hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard.
- Ability to visit client sites of varying industries, including but not limited to manufacturing locations or other areas where heavy machinery is utilized, which may require the usage of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Regional travel will be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of staff members so classified.