ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Making direct and indirect communication with prospects to generated new business
- Creating and presented finished service contract with new customers and ensuring they fully understand the document
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within scheduled time frame.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Attending community networking events to determine what additional leads there might be for sales territory.
- Maintain and accurate customer tracking system and pipeline to generate new business on a consistent basis
- Have a strong understanding of service agreements, gross profit margins and effectively quote new business customers.
- Assisting in operations, as needed.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two (2) or more years of customer service experience.
- Previous recruiting or hiring experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365.
- Previous experience in a environment preferred.
- Required to talk, hear and read with close vision.
- Often required to sit and use hands and fingers, to handle or feel, and to manipulate keys on a keyboard.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.