Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Set-up and maintain all customer related system data such as customer master, customer part number template, price file.
- Responsible for activity for assigned – order entry, expedites and changes, late orders due to production and shipping delays, advises all information and order status to the customer in a timely manner.
- Manage custom programs, stocking and reserve agreements.
- Participate in monthly sales team calls to align on initiatives, increase sales/customer service alignment and focus on growth objectives
- Promote and track new sales of product offerings to existing customers and prospecting Inquiries
- Provides special reports for customers – stock, open orders, reserve time schedules.
- Enter customer complaints in system, details back to customer to forward samples the proper production facility/employee for review and material disposition.
- Acts as the voice of the customer.
- degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or several years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong attention to detail and accurate data entry
- Strong English skills both written and verbally
- You enjoy working with numbers and have strong math skills
- You have strong computer skills