- Glaziers are responsible for installation of commercial and some residential aluminum framing, windows, and glass.
- Work is performed inside and outside on commercial construction job sites in all weather conditions, often at great heights.
- We offer competitive pay and benefits! Starting pay based on experience.
- This position has potential for overtime during peak months and may require overnight travel for certain jobs.
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year construction experience, Commercial glazing experience preferred
- Must be a reliable, career minded team player
- Ability to consistently lift over 100 lbs.
- Ability to use hand tools
- Ability to read a tape measure and job specifications
- Have a positive, “Can Do-Want To” attitude.
- Must a valid driver's license
Commercial or Residential Glass Glazing experience
Framing, finish carpentry, or fabricating experience