- Calibrate the machine before the production begins.
- Ensure the machines are regularly checked and cleaned.
- Monitor and control the machine performance and settings.
- Regularly conduct tests of the machines performance and operating capacity.
- Inspect machinery with appropriate tools.
- Feed raw materials into semi-automated machines and help the assembly line.
- Fix any issues or malfunctions that may occur.
- Check the output of the machines and identify any issues.
- Keep an updated database on all of the machines information, defective units and final products.
- Maintain a log of the activity.
- Regularly submit performance reports.
- Prior experience as a machine operator.
- Willingness to learn/be cross-trained in other departments.
- Experience and comfort with operating technology (PC, specifically).
- Ability to work overtime as necessary, including weekends.
- Reliable transportation and excellent attendance are a must!
- Ability to bend, lift, stand, stoop and kneel repetitively throughout a 8+ hour shift.