- Gain a thorough understanding of the client’s operation and facility to supply the best service to our customers and employees, ensuring we succeed together
- Manage and administer the needs of the customer and our employees at your facility
- Create and encourage a safety conscious work environment
- Interact daily with client contacts which could include all levels within the organization (i.e., Human Resources, Operations, Executives, Department Managers, Team Leaders, etc.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal, nonverbal and written) with all parties involved (including temporary employees).
- Participate in regularly scheduled conference calls with other team members to update on happenings, challenges, recent client activities, etc.
- Demonstrate and communicate method of timekeeping, set up written guidelines specific to your facility
- Monitor time-keeping system multiple times per day to check for errors/inconsistencies – enforce policies
- Thoroughly review and send weekly hours to the proper client contact for approval
- Submit approved hours to payroll for processing and save copies for historical reference
- If necessary, develop/update written job descriptions to share with supporting office
- Maintain records on requirements, submittals, interviews, hires and terminations
- Compile necessary reports for client when requested and at specific intervals – turnover, attendance, etc.
- Participate in recruiting efforts with local team including advertising, interviewing, making job offers, completing background and reference checks, and take part in selection of employees.
- Maintain supplies and administer forms as needed – direct deposit, tax forms, payroll deduction, etc. and send to payroll.
- Participate in staffing resource planning
- Supervise employees. Ensure compliance with defined set of rules/expectations.
- Counsel employees, when necessary, give praise to employees when deserved, and listen to employees
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two (2) or more years of customer service experience.
- Earlier recruiting or hiring experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365.
- Earlier experience in a professional environment preferred