This Packer position job is located in Plant # 2 – in the Plastic Injection Molding spool department.
- Retrieve injection molding plastic spools (parts) from bins and stack on skids or pack into cardboard boxes
- Fast Paced
- Attention to Details - Must follow instructions regarding the customers’ requirements for specific skid or box size, how many products go on a skid or in a box, how high to stack the product on the skid, print the correct labels, packaging, etc.
- Employees are required to record scrap and enter the scrap counts into the computer at the end of each shift
- Ensure that all machines have an adequate amount of materials necessary to keep production going
- Properly stages and secures finished good for transportation
- Support and help other packers when required and requested
- Attitude – We work as a TEAM and succeed as a TEAM!
- Maintain proper 5s conditions and housekeeping around all machines
- Ensure that all safe work practices are being followed
- Shorts may be worn, as long as they are of reasonable length