SHARE THIS JOB
Hours for 2nd shift are 3:50pm- end of shift.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate bagging equipment
- Operate tape machine and coding equipment
- Operate Metal Detector
- Operate and process carton equipment
- Read and understand finished product specifications
- Neatly and precisely complete paperwork
- Knowledge of Food Safety and GMPs
- Perform HACCP Training after 30 days
- Knowledge and understanding of packaging and CCPs
- Knowledge of General Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) and HACCP
- Weekend work may be required
- Experience in a food processing environment is preferred
- Will train candidates that are passionate and have the desire to work for and grow with a growing company.
- Cold, damp, wet environment with temperatures ranging from 30 to 90+ degrees.
- Stand/walk 100% of work day.
- Exposure to noise levels greater than 85 decibels.
- Bend, stoop, and lift various weights as needed.
- Climb stairs, frequently stoop, kneel, crawl and bend.
- Exposure to strong, raw and foul odors.
- Bending, twisting, stacking, pushing and standing for long periods of time.
- Manual dexterity of hands and wrists.