General responsibilities for the Production Associates are, but are not limited too;
- Responsible for the sealing process and properly handling the form fill seal machine
- Ensure the machine seals within established specifications and at the appropriate speed
- Proactively respond to seal issues with necessary adjustments with an emphasis on quality, cost, and delivery. Maintain established line speed targets.
- Adjust necessary specifications
- Assist with the rework of product when bags don’t properly meet quality specifications
- Input SKU and reporting information into digital tracking systems
- Follow all Food Safety requirements and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Perform visual inspection of product to meet certain specification
- Ensure conformance to company standards and customer specifications
- Assist in cleanliness of general work area
- Ability to work days and hours that can change on a regular basis
Qualifications of the Production Associates are, but are not limited too;
- Ability to work in a cold environment, temperatures ranging from 34 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to sit, stand, kneel, bend and stoop is required for 8+ hours a day. Ability to lift and carry 50lbs repetitively is required for this position as well.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is not required for these openings.
- Ability to work overtime, including before/after 8+ hour shift and weekends, might be required based on production needs.