- Utilize soldering equipment to complete the assembly of manufactured goods.
- Complete appropriate quality inspection before passing any parts along to the next department for processing.
- Ensure all quality records are accurate and complete.
- Stay up-to-date with production processes and expectations.
- Help management analyze root causes of production issues and assist with corrective actions.
- Ability to work overtime, including weekends, as production demands.
- Ability to utilize close vision for accuracy when soldering parts.
- Utilize technology to maintain accurate documentation related to quality control.
- Ability to sit, stand, stoop, kneel and bend repetitively throughout an 8+ hour shift.