1. Set up production equipment each day according to established procedures.
2. Operate production equipment to produce parts in accordance with established standards and guidelines.
3. Manipulate controls in an efficient manner to minimize waste.
4. Inspect produced parts for quality and report non-conformance immediately to management.
5. Detect and report machine malfunctions promptly to management.
6.Maintain an adequate supply of operation materials for production machines and obtain additional materials according to procedures.
7. Document production activity each day as assigned.
8. Package and transport produced parts as needed.
9. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Lifting up to 55 pounds repeatedly
Metric and English Math Skills