GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
- Responsible for equipment operation of assigned areas.
- Responsible for accurate documentation of required paperwork to assure that all personnel are following safety procedures and guidelines.
- Responsible for starting Production Line on time
- Responsible for completing Production Schedule
- Responsible for all HACCP documentation required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work as a team with other Grinder Operators to safely and efficiently run grinding equipment
- Must be able to follow and understand specifications sheet, production schedule, and grinder formula (Formulation Sheet)
- Must be able to operate all required equipment needed for specific lines
- Must be able to neatly and precisely complete any paperwork required by formulation sheet
- Must follow food safety, GMP, and HACCP procedures
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of housekeeping on production line
- Must be able to develop and coach general laborers to improve overall product quality
- Must be able to lift up to 70lbs on a consistent basis
- Must be able to push full V-mac tubs to the line on continues basis and bring the empty one back to the grinder area
- Must look at ways to reduce raw material losses and identify ways to improve to improve the process
- Must notify production line of any product quality issues in order to segregate any affected product