SHARE THIS JOB
QA Admin Part Time Duties
- Responsible for maintaining, organizing and assisting in verification of food safety and quality assurance program documentation to maintain the Safe Quality Food program certification.
- Engage with multiple departments to assure required food safety documentation submitted, completed and assure follow-up and properly written.
- Review documentation submitted within Safety Chain/Redzone platform and assure appropriate follow-up with applicable personnel. Become proficient in understanding the platform and pulling data groups for further analysis, in a timely manner.
- Enforce good manufacturing practices (GMPs) daily and assist in FSQA training, when needed.
- Send daily communication or as needed to appropriate stakeholders regarding various SQF programs status updates.
- Maintain Corrective Action and Preventive Action documentation, that included yet not limited to:
- Internal Non-Conformances
- Customer Complaints
- Facility audit findings
- Other programs
- Maintain hold log revisions in coordination with the onsite SQF Practitioner.
- Perform documentation revision, verification updates, etc. per guidance from QA management.
- Examples, label review, SOP updates, general guidance documents, etc.
- Additional projects given and requested by QA management.
- Technical skills within Excel Management (including graphing, formula creation & data organization), desired.
- Food safety certifications a plus, yet not required.
- FSQA Manager