ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Supplies necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals and employee handbooks.
- Helps in training managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interaction responsibilities with employees.
- Researching and implementing new training supplies and materials that enhance the internal training procedures.
- Working with the Director of Human Resources to understand future training needs and creating a curriculum to ease that training.
- Creating and implementing development programs for lower-level employees.
- Work with all management in communicating SOP message and gain buy-in and employee participation.
- Monitors employee communication and feedback related to current and future training needs through company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use.
- Ensure organizational compliance with federal and local regulations and auditing best practices.
- Resolving any specific problems and tailoring training programs, as necessary.
- Ensure company compliance in the E-Verify program.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Three (3) or more years' earlier experience in a Training or Operations role is preferred.
- Frequent regional travel will be required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365
- Able to work with little direction and ensure tasks are completed in a prompt manner.
- Required to talk, hear and read with close vision.
- Often required to sit and use hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.