Reports to: The General Laborer will report to the Production Supervisor.
Job summary for the General Laborer: The General Laborer will be responsible for assisting in the assembly line production to ensure that all goods are painted to customer specification. General Laborers are responsible for completing basic visual quality inspections, as well as loading/unloading raw and processed goods.
Responsibilities and Duties of the General Laborer are, but are not limited too;
- Lifting and placing raw materials on an assembly to ensure that they are painted to customer specifications.
- Removing processed materials off the assembly line and ensuring that they meet the quality standards set forth by the customer.
- Ensuring that reject parts are properly documented and placed in appropriate areas.
- Assisting in moving processed/raw materials in/out of the production areas to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Prepping products to be p
Qualifications of the General Laborer are but are not limited too;
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, production driven environment is a must.
- Ability to work overtime as needed is required. Including beyond their scheduled shift, as well as on weekends as necessary.
- Reliable transportation is required for these openings as well as a valid driver's license.
- Steel toed boots and safety glasses are required PPE. Additional PPE may be issued dependent upon the department that the employee is working in.
- Candidates are preferred a minimum of 6 months previous manufacturing experience.
- Ability to stand, sit, bend, stoop and kneel for an 8+ hours shift is required. Candidates must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs on a repetitive basis as well.