Reports to: The Machine Operator reports to the Production Supervisor.
Job Summary for the Machine Operators: The Machine Operators are responsible for the production of wires as they are being completed. Machine Operators are responsible for packaging, labeling and organizing all finished goods to be shipped.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operators are, but are not limited too;
- Perform tasks as directed by team leader, including
- Accurately and efficiently pick customer and production orders
- Prepare customer orders for shipment
- Accurately count inventory in locations
- Record inventory transactions into computer system
- Follow all work and safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Machine Operator are, but are not limited too;
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment, typically 34 degrees or lower.
- Ability to sit, stand, kneel, bend and stoop is required for 8+ hours a day. Ability to lift and carry 50lbs repetitively is required for this position as well.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is not required for these openings.
- Ability to work overtime, including before/after 8+ hour shift and weekends, might be required based on production needs.
- 1-2 years of previous manufacturing experience is preferred but might not be required