Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform weekly Cycle Counts on inventory.
* Consolidate parts in different bin locations to maximize space throughout the warehouse.
* Perform the speaker coating process by preparing, coating and repackaging speakers.
* Receive incoming shipments, separate and organize the boxes by part number.
* Bar Code Label all parts from incoming receipts.
* Inspect each shipment for the correct part numbers, quantities, markings and labels.
* Perform the initial pulling of parts by sample lot during the Receiving Inspection process.
* Place the parts into the correct bin locations, once the quality inspector approves the incoming vendor shipments.
* Process customer orders through the shipping process (Create the pick list, pull correct part numbers and quantities, package and label cartons, create the pack list, prepare shipping documents and contact the freight carrier).
* Perform random tests and/or screen parts based on customer requirements.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Products including: Word, Excel, Outlook, or similar.
* Proficient in using UPS and Fed Ex on-line services as well as other freight carriers.
* Proficient in using a walk behind pallet stacker and/or have certification to operate a forklift.
* Effective Communication Skills both oral and written.
* Effective problem solving skills.
* Regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, risk of electrical shock, and risk of radiation through the use of the computer terminal. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.